November 23, 2011

I Love You [Athena OST]

Romanization
Seuchyeo ganayo
Uriui sarangeun
Kaseum apeun chuoekingayo
Doraseoneyo
Keudaeui maeumeun
Nunmullodo jabeulsun obnayo

My Love saranghaeyo saranghaeyo
Keudae deutgo ittnayo
My Love ijimarayo jiuji marayo
Uriui sarangeul
Naui nunmuri keudaen boinayo
Haruharu keuriwohabnida
Kaseum ddeollideon keudae ibmachumdo
Ijeneun chuoeki dwoettnabwayo

My Love saranghaeyo saranghaeyo
Keudae deutgo ittnyayo
My Love ijimarayo jiuji marayo
Uriui sarangeul

Maeil nan keuriumsoge
Harureul beotineunde
Keudaen eodittnayo

Naega mianhaeyo mianhaeyo
Keudae iji mothaeseo!

My Love dorawajwoyo
Ddeonaji marayo naegyeoteseo jebal

_______________________________

English
Did it pass by Our love
Is it just a heart-breaking memory.
It's turning around Your heart. Can't I catch it with my tears

My love I love you, I love you. Are you listening
My love Don't forget. Don't erase Our love..

Can you see my tears. I long for you all day
My heart beat when we kissed but now it's all a memory

My love I love you, I love you. Are you listening
My love Don't forget Don't erase. our love.

Everyday I long for you. That's how my day goes by. Where are you.
I'm sorry I'm sorry that I can't forget you.
My love come back to me. Don't leave my side, please...

Download "I Love You".mp3

0 comments:

Post a Comment